|Chicken with black pepper and vegetables|
- Chicken chest, 400 gram (chop small 2 x 2 x 2 cm)
- Oil, 500 ml
Seasoning for black pepper
- Coconut milk, 200 ml
- Salt, ¼ teaspoon
- Sugar, ½ teaspoon
- Onion, 4
- Garlic, 3
- Ginger, 4 cm
- Turmeric, 3 cm
- Coriander, ½ teaspoon
- Green hot chili pepper, 5 (throw the seed and cut into two parts) or paprika, 100 gram (cut lengthwise)
- Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Sweet soy sauce, 15 ml
- Onion, 4
- Garlic, 2
- Tomato, 1 (sliced)
- Slice of cucumber
- Chopped cabbage
- Rice, 1 bowl
How to make it:
- Clean the chicken. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce pan. Pour the coconut milk into sauce pan. Add the chicken and seasoning A. Then, cover the sauce pan.
- Cook the chicken until the chicken done and the seasoning absorbed by the meat. Lift it and set aside.
- Prepare the fry pan then heat the oil. Fry the chunks of chicken until the color changing from yellow to brown. Lift it and strain. Set aside.
- Prepare the fry pan and heat the oil. Cook the rest of seasoning to cook the chicken above and seasoning B. Pour green hot chili pepper or paprika until done. Stir it.
- Pour the chunks of fried chicken. Stir it again until the seasoning united. Lift it after done.
- You can eat brown chicken with black pepper and slice of tomato, slice of cucumber and warm rice.