Soursop juice has unique taste. That is because soursop has sour taste and sweet. And when you make soursop juice freshly, the taste of soursop is so original and delicious. You can make it at home. For some people who never make soursop juice maybe it is annoying because you will find the seed of soursop which it is impossible to be blended.
Here is the recipe how to make soursop juice and how to remove the seed. Firstly, remove the fruit from the skin of soursop. Get rid the seed by small fork and spoon. Then, set aside the fruit of soursop. And now, let’s start making soursop juice.
- Soursop fruit (without seed), 300 gram
- Watermelon, 200 gram (finely chopped)
- Sugar, 50 gram
- Water, 100 cc
- Ice, (as you desired)
- Sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon *optional
- Blend soursop, sugar, ice, and water in the blender.
- Blend the soursop until soft and smooth.
- Pour the soursop juice into a glass and add watermelon.
- Soursop juice is ready.