Pasta sauce has multi functions because pasta sauce can be used for spaghetti, pizza, lasagna, and many more. So, you can make this recipe for those foods so that you do not need to make sauce of pasta daily. If you make big portion of pasta sauce, you can keep it in the freezer so that you can use it in the next day.
You do not need to worry because pasta sauce has long life. So, if tomorrow you want to make spaghetti, you just need to take pasta sauce from freezer, warm it and it can be served with your spaghetti and pizza. Then, how to make delicious pasta sauce? Try this recipe!
- Mince of meat, 500 gram
- Tomato, 500 gram (pour hot water, peel the skin of tomato and then chop it smoothly)
- Big onion, 100 gram (chopped)
- Garlic, 3 (chopped)
- Tomato, 150 gram (peel the skin of tomato and blend it, you can use ready tomato pasta)
- Butter, 2 tablespoon
- Sugar, 2 tablespoon
- Water, 50 ml
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon
- Basil, 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- White pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
How to Make Pasta Sauce
- Sauté the onion and garlic until it has good smell.
- Pour the mince of meat and cook until the color changing.
- Add chopped tomato and blended tomato. Add water and cook it until boiled.
- Pour sugar, salt, white pepper, oregano, and basil. Stir it until unite.
- Cook it until the water shrink and thick.
- Boil the spaghetti and strain it. Put the sauce of pasta onto spaghetti or mix the spaghetti with sauce in the cooking pan.
- Pour the scrape of cheese and tomato sauce.
- Pasta is ready to be served.