|Tasty fried chicken|
Fried chicken is popular dish and it is very easy to make it. Some people use common seasonings to make fried chicken. But this time, I am going to share a recipe about how to make brown fried chicken that made from coconut water as liquid which it will be poured into chicken meat.
Commonly, we add chicken broth, coconut milk, soy sauce, or water. But by adding coconut water, the taste of fried chicken will be so delicious and tasty. The natural taste of its coconut water gives different flavor to the fried chicken. Here is the recipe how to make fried chicken made from coconut water.
- Chicken meat, ½ kg (washed then chopped)
- Coconut water, 1 L
- Rice flour, 2 teaspoons
- Oil, 1 L
- Red shallot, 5
- Garlic, 4
- Ginger, 2 cm
- Candlenuts, 5
- Coriander, 1 teaspoon (fried without oil for a while)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Bay leaf, 2
- Sesame, ¼ teaspoon
Direction to make fried chicken made from coconut water
- Prepare sauce pan and then sauté blended seasonings.
- Then, put the chicken into sauce pan.
- Afterwards, pour coconut water and bay leaf.
- Cook the chicken until the broth thick so that the seasoning absorbed by chicken meat.
- Cook the chicken and cover the sauce pan when you cook.
- After cooked, remove the chicken meat and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth with rice flour and stir the dough well.
- Roll the chicken meat into the dough before fried into hot oil.
- Prepare hot oil in the frying pan to fry chicken.
- Fry the chicken until you get brown color.
- Fried chicken that made from coconut water is ready.