|Chicken breast with mushroom|
Chicken breast can be cooked by many ingredients. Because chicken breast contains good meat, you will need coconut milk to make the taste of chicken breast more tasty and delicious. This recipe will show you how to cook chicken breast with mushroom and coconut milk. Its dish also has brown color because it will use soy sauce. And here is the recipe how to cook chicken breast with mushroom.
- Chicken breast, ½ kg (chopped into 8 clods)
- Mushroom, 200 gram (chopped)
- Leeks, 2 rods (chopped)
- Bay leaf, 3
- Orange leaf, 2
- Coconut milk, 200 ml
- Ginger, (chopped like matches)
- Soy sauce, 4 tablespoons
- Brown sugar, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic, 3 (chopped)
- Red shallot, 5 (chopped)
- Red hot chili pepper, 2 (chopped)
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Coriander, ½ teaspoon (pounded)
Direction to cook chicken breast
- Prepare cooking pan. Sauté chopped ginger, garlic, and red shallot.
- Add seasonings, bay leaf and orange leaf. Stir it well.
- Then, add the chicken breast into cooking pan. Stir it well until it has brown color.
- Afterwards, pour coconut milk, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Stir it sometime.
- Cook the chicken breast until the meat soft and the broth thick.
- Five minute after chicken breast cooked, add mushroom and chopped leeks. Stir it back.
- Remove from the stove and pour it into a bowl.
- Chicken breast with mushroom is ready.