Beef satay can be eaten together with warm rice and peanuts sauce. But now, I will share a recipe about how to make beef satay with the broth of its beef as sauce.
Commonly, we use uncooked beef to make satay. And by using skewer, beef satay is grilled until done. But this time, we will cook its beef and after that, we will use fire shooter to make the beef satay looks brown. Here is the step how to make beef satay.
- Beef tenderloin, ½ kg (chopped squared 2 x 2 x 2 cm)
- Bay leaf, 4
- Orange leaf, 2 (shredded)
- Lemon grass, 2 (crushed)
- Ginger plant, 2 cm (crushed)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, ½ teaspoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Clove, 5 grains
- Oil, 3 tablespoons
- Water, 150 ml
- Garlic, 4
- Red shallot, 5
- Ginger, 2 cm
- Coriander, 1 teaspoon
- Candlenut, 3
- Tomato, 1 (sliced)
- Cabbage, 50 gram (sliced)
- Hot chili pepper, 2 (chopped)
- Leeks, 2 rods (chopped)
Direction to make beef satay
- Prepare cooking pan and then sauté blended seasonings. Add bay leaf, orange leaf, lemon grass, clove, ginger plant. Stir it well.
- Pour the beef into cooking pan then stir it again. Add salt, white pepper, sugar, and water.
- Cook the beef until the broth thick or until the beef soft.
- After the beef soft, remove it and set aside.
- Take skewer then pin beef one by one. You can pin 4 or 5 meat in one skewer.
- By using shooter fire, you can shoot the beef satay to make it to have looks more brown.
- Put the beef satay on the plate.
- Beef satay is ready. Pour the rest broth of beef from cooking pan onto beef satay with complements.