It is not difficult to process tempe because most of people can make it. It is pretty simple, even for amateur cook will be able to cook crispy fried tempe. And as popular food from Indonesia, you can taste one of delicious dish that is become well known in the world. Besides it is delicious, tempe also contains high protein. So, if you have tempe at home and do not know how to cook, you can try this recipe and let anyone taste your crispy fried tempe. Although there are many recipes how to make fried tempe, but you can create your own version.
- Tempe, 200 gram (slice it 5 mm)
- Flour, 200 gram
- Leeks, 1 (slice it)
- Rice flour, 3 tablespoon
- Oil, 300 ml
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Garlic, 3
- Onion, 1
- Coriander, ½ teaspoon
- Water, 150 ml
How to make crispy fried tempe:
- Mix flour, rice flour, blended seasoning, and leeks.
- Pour water slowly while stirring the dough of seasoning.
- Put the slice of tempe into the dough and turn it side by side.
- Pour the oil into frying pan and fry the tempe with medium flame
- Lift the tempe after the color of tempe brown to yellow.
- The crispy fried tempe is ready to be served.