This recipe has different kind that the previous recipe because this menu will be made from kluwak (the fruit of the kepayang tree and it used as a spice) and candlenut so that the noodle will have darker color than common noodles. Because it uses candlenut, the taste of black noodle in this recipe is so taste. So, let’s start preparing how to cook black noodle.
- Egg noodle, 200 gram (boil it and strain)
- Oil, 2 tablespoon
- Orange leaves, 3
- Leeks, 1
- Meatball, 150 gram (quartered)
- Shrimp, 150 gram (peeled)
- Chicken meat, 150 gram
- Cabbage, 100 gram (chopped)
- Sweet soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Broth, 50 ml
- Red hot chili pepper, 3 (optional)
- Candlenut, 5
- Kluwak, 1
- Onion, 3 tablespoons
- Garlic, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
How to make black noodle
- Frying the blended seasoning, leeks, and orange leaves in the frying pan until the good smell come out.
- Pour the meat of chicken, shrimp, meatball, and add soy sauce. Cook it until done. Pour the broth and let it boiled.
- Add the cabbage into frying pan and stir it.
- Pour the noodle and stir it again. Black noodle is ready to be served.