|Soup tom yam|
Soup tom yam is a soup from Thailand and this is one of popular soup in Thailand. The main ingredients from soup tom yam are shrimp, chicken, fish, mushroom, and other sea food. And eating warm soup is a perfect choice in the rainy season. The taste if soup tom yam is sour and spicy. Because there are some people still curious to make soup tom yam, here is the recipe how to make it.
- Shrimp, 250 gram (cleaned)
- Squid, 250 gram (finely chopped)
- Tofu, 2 (finely chopped)
- Mushroom, 50 gram
- Mussels, 100 gram
- Tomato, 1 (chopped)
- Lemongrass, 3 (crushed)
- Ginger plant, 3 cm (crushed)
- Orange leaf, 2
- Celery, 2 rods (chopped)
- Red hot chili pepper, 2 (chopped)
- Green hot chili pepper, 2 (chopped)
- Water, 500 cc
- Block of chicken broth, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, 2 teaspoons
- Lime juice, 1 tablespoon
- Spicy sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Salty soy sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Boil water with block of chicken broth, salty soy sauce, spicy sauce, sugar, orange leaf, ginger plant, and lemon grass until boiled.
- Reduce the heat and cook it for 20 minutes. Filter the broth and cook it back.
- Add squid, shrimp until done.
- Add tofu, mushroom, mussels, red hot chili pepper, green hot chili pepper, lime juice.
- Cook soup tom yam for a while. And remove from the flame
- Hot soup tom yam is ready.
If you creamy soup tom yam, you can add 200 ml milk into the broth.