|Spicy carp fish|
Spicy carp fish will be more delicious to be eaten with a plate of warm rice. And if you like to eat fish, this recipe is one of tasty dish. You can make it at home and present it to your family member. And here is the recipe how to make spicy carp.
- Carp fish, (1), 500 gram
- Tamarind water, 2 tablespoons
- Liquid margarine, 1 tablespoon
- Oil, 3 tablespoon
- Turmeric, 2 cm
- Lime water, 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, 4 (pounded)
- Coriander, 2 teaspoon (pounded)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Red hot chili pepper, 4
- Garlic, 3
- Red shallot, 7
- Tomato, 2 (finely chopped)
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Clean carp fish from scales, gills, and entrails. Cut the back of carp fish but do not break it. Clean it again then set aside.
- Mix the turmeric, lime water, garlic, coriander, and salt. Coat to fish’s surface, and let it free for half hour until the seasoning absorbed.
- Sauté the blended ingredient and then add tamarind water. Cook it again until done.
- Grill carp fish on the ember or griller. Turn the fish to other side while smearing liquid margarine with the cooked ingredients.
- Spicy carp fish will be ready after the color changing and the meat is soft.
- You can eat spicy carp fish with lettuce, spicy dish or spicy soy sauce and rice.