|Dry vegetables soup|
I call this recipe as dry vegetable soup because the ingredients to make this dish are same like to make a soup and you can add vegetables as you like to make it. Very simple ingredient you need to make dry vegetable soup. As we know, soup has broth but in this recipe you will have very thick broth and even almost dry so that the taste will be very strong and delicious. Here is the recipe how to make dry vegetable soup.
- Cabbage, 100 gram (finely chopped)
- Cauliflower, 200 gram (chopped)
- Carrot, 100 gram (chopped)
- Green mustard, 200 gram (finely chopped)
- Tomato, 1 (finely chopped)
- Leeks, 2 rods (finely chopped)
- Celery, 3 rods (finely chopped)
- Water, 50 ml
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Sugar, ¼ teaspoon
- Garlic, 2 (blended)
- Red shallot, 3 (chopped)
Direction how to make dry vegetables soup:
- Heat the oil in the cooking pan. Fry garlic and red shallow for a while.
- Cook carrot and stir it well for about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped cauliflower and cook for about 3 minutes. Pour the water into cooking pan.
- Add the salt, sugar, white pepper and stir it back.
- Add green mustard, leeks, celery, cabbage, tomato. Mix all of vegetable until the broth thick.
- Dry vegetables soup is ready.
You can add all vegetables you like to make dry vegetables soup.