|Crab with sweet and sour sauce|
Crab is one of favorite seafood dish after shrimp. And crab with sweet and sour sauce becomes one of choice for you to make it if you like seafood. When crab is served with sweet and sour sauce, the taste of crab’s meat is more delicious and rich of condiment. And here is the recipe how to make crab with sweet and sour sauce.
- Medium crab, 2 (cleaned)
- Sweet and sour sauce, 10 tablespoon
- Medium onion, 1 (sliced finely)
- Water, 250 ml
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, 4
- Red shallot, 3
- Whole white pepper, 1 teaspoon
Direction to make crab with sweet and sour sauce
- Prepare crab and cut the crab become two.
- Prepare sauce pan and heat oil. Fry onion until you get good smell.
- Add mashed seasoning and sweet and sour sauce.
- Stir the sauce well and then add water. Then, cook it until boiled
- Afterwards, add crab and cook the crab with sweet and sour sauce until thick.
- Then, remove from the stove.
- Crab with sweet and sour sauce is ready.