|Sweet and sour sauce|
Sweet and sour sauce is often to be used to cook seafood. So, if you bore to use sweet soy sauce and tomato sauce to make your seafood, you can make sweet and sour sauce to get different taste of your seafood. And here is recipe how to make sweet and sour sauce.
- Red tomato, 500 gram
- Water, 150 ml
- Margarine, 1 tablespoon
- Red shallot, 3 (chopped finely)
- Garlic, 2 (chopped finely)
- Red hot chili pepper, 3 (sliced diagonally)
- Ginger, 4 cm (sliced finely)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar, 1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce, 4 tablespoon
- Starch, 1 teaspoon (stirred with 2 tablespoon)
Direction how to make sweet and sour sauce
- Soak tomato in the boiled water and let it free until the skin of tomato soft.
- Crushed the tomato and filter it. Get rid the dregs.
- Mix tomato juice with 150 ml water.
- Prepare frying pan and heat margarine. Fry red shallot, garlic, red hot chili pepper, and ginger until you get good smell. Add tomato juice.
- After that, add sugar, and vinegar. Stir it well.
- Add tomato sauce and starch.
- Cook the sweet and sour sauce until boiled and thick.
- Remove it from the stove and put it on the bowl.
- Sweet and sour sauce is ready to be used.