|Chicken soup with cauliflower|
Chicken soup with cauliflower is one of delicious soup as long as you can make delicious chicken broth. Yes, that is the key to make tasty chicken soup with cauliflower. You will get sweet taste from young corn and carrot. And here is the recipe how to make chicken soup with cauliflower.
- Chicken meat, ¼ kg (chopped dice)
- Cauliflower, 200 gram
- Young corn, 100 gram
- Carrot, 1 stick (chopped round)
- Scallions, 2 stalks (chopped diagonally)
- Celery, 2 stalks (chopped finely)
- Water, 1.5 L
- Garlic, 3 (crushed)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
Directions how to make chicken soup with cauliflower
- Boil water and then add chicken meat until boiled. Then, season with salt, white pepper, and garlic.
- Add carrot and cauliflower. Let it boiled again.
- After that, add scallions, celery, and corn. Stir it back.
- Remove chicken soup with cauliflower from stove.
- Prepare a bowl and put chicken soup on the bowl.
- Chicken soup with cauliflower is ready.