|Chicken wing with sweet soy sauce|
Chicken wing can be processed to be fried or mix it with sauce. In this recipe, we will make chicken wing with sweet soy sauce. And here is the recipe how to make chicken wing with sweet soy sauce.
- Chicken wing, 5 (cleaned)
- Scallions, 2 stalks (chopped diagonally)
- Red hot chili pepper, 3 (chopped diagonally)
- Garlic, 3 (chopped)
- Red shallot, 4 (chopped)
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg, ¼ (grated)
- Bay leaf, 2
- Lemongrass, 1 (crushed)
- Ginger, 1 cm (chopped)
- Ginger plant, 2 cm (chopped)
- Sweet soy sauce, 4 tablespoon
- Sugar, ½ teaspoon
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Water, 100 ml
Direction to make chicken wing with sweet soy sauce
- Prepare frying pan and heat oil. Fry red shallot, chopped ginger, and garlic. Add ginger plant, bay leaf, ginger plant.
- Add chicken wing. Stir it until the color changing.
- Pour the water, sweet soy sauce and other seasoning.
- Add chopped scallions, red hot chili pepper and cook the chicken wing until done and the meat soft.
- Remove it from stove and put it on the plate.
- Chicken wing with sweet soy sauce is ready.