White sauce for steak has special taste and you can make it at home easily. And here is the recipe how to make white sauce for steak.
- Margarine, 5 tablespoons
- Onion, ½ (chopped finely)
- Garlic, 2 (chopped finely)
- Protein flour, 2 tablespoons
- Fresh milk, 200 ml or coconut milk 200 ml
Directions to make white sauce
- Fry onion and garlic until you get fresh smell.
- Add flour and stir it well. Pour fresh milk slowly and stir it again.
- Cook the sauce until boiled.
- White sauce is ready.