Chicken wings have special and delicious taste. That is because chicken wings have layers fat and the skin is chewy especially if chicken wings is cooked with lime and little bit hot chili pepper to the taste will be spicy and sour. And here is the recipe how to make spicy chicken wings.
- Chicken wings, 8 (cleaned)
- Lime juice, 2 tablespoon
- Sweet orange juice, 200 ml
- Hot chili powder, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic, 2 (grated)
- Salty soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Palm sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Water, 100 ml
Direction to make spicy chicken wings
- Squeeze the chicken wings with lime juice. Set aside.
- Mix the seasonings with sweet orange juice and then pour into sauce pan.
- Add chicken wings and water.
- Cook the chicken wings with middle flame until the chicken wings soft. Remove it from sauce pan.
- Roast the chicken wings in the oven for about 15 minutes, 1800C or until dry.
- Remove it and put in the plate.
- Spicy chicken wings are ready.