|Sweet corn with basil|
Sweet corn can be cooked and mixed with other vegetables. Because it is young corn, the taste of its corn has natural sweet flavor. In this recipe, we will cook sweet corn which it has yellow color and mixed by basil. It is very simple to make sweet corn with green basil. And here is the recipe how to make sweet corn with green basil.
- Sweet corn, 300 gram
- Green paprika, 1 (chopped elongated)
- Basil, 1 handful
- Fried dry shrimp, 50 gram
- Garlic, 2 (chopped)
- Red shallot, 3 (chopped)
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Red hot chili pepper, 2 (chopped) *optional
- Sugar, ½ teaspoon
- Oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Oil, 2 tablespoon
- Water, 10 ml
- Prepare cooking pan and heat the oil. Fry red shallot and garlic. Stir it.
- Add green paprika, sweet corn and other seasoning then stir it for a while.
- Afterwards, add water, basil and fried dry shrimp. Mix all of ingredient and cook it until done.
- Remove it from the stove and pour on the plate.
- Sweet corn with basil is ready.