|Chicken roll with tomato sauce|
Chicken roll is made from chicken meat with other ingredients. In Japan, chicken roll is well known as torimaki. The basic step to make chicken roll is by rolling the dough of chicken with certain flour and after that you steam it. In this recipe, I will share how to make chicken roll with tomato sauce. And here is step how to make chicken roll with tomato sauce.
Ingredients to make chicken roll:
- Chicken fillet, 250 gram (grilled)
- Bread flour, 100 gram
- Egg, 1
- Oil, 500 ml
Seasonings to make chicken roll:
- Big onion, 1 (chopped finely)
- Garlic, 4 (chopped finely)
- Salt, ¾ teaspoon
- White pepper powder, ½ teaspoon
Ingredient to make tomato sauce
- Onion, 1 (chopped)
- Garlic, 3 (chopped)
- Big tomato, 2 (chopped)
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Cornstarch, 1 tablespoon (dissolve into 3 tablespoon)
- Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Margarine, 1 tablespoon
How to make tomato sauce
- Prepare cooking pan and heat oil and margarine.
- Fry onion and garlic then stir it well.
- Add sliced tomato and crushed until soft. Add other seasonings and stir it will.
- Add cornstarch into tomato sauce so that the sauce will be thick.
- Cook tomato sauce until done.
- Tomato sauce is ready.
Directions to make chicken roll:
- Mix all of ingredients to make chicken roll, grilled chicken, bread flour, egg, salt, sugar, white pepper, and garlic.
- Divide the dough above become 3 parts.
- Roll each dough and shape it become cylinder.
- Afterwards, wrap the roll of chicken dough using aluminum foil.
- Steam each cylinder of chicken roll for about 30 minutes.
- After chicken roll steamed, let it cool and after cooled you can cut as you desired.
- Fry each pieces of chicken dough until it has golden color.
- Remove it and strained.
Preparations of chicken roll
- Prepare a plate and then put chicken roll on the plate.
- Pour tomato sauce into chicken roll and add parsley leaf
- Chicken roll with tomato sauce is ready.