|Fish with spicy and sour sauce|
Fish with spicy and sour sauce can be made for your family’s menu. It is very simple to make it and you can serve it for family gathering. And here is the recipe how to make fish with spicy and sour sauce.
- Fish (snapper, milkfish), 600 gram (cut into 2 – 3 pieces)
- Lime juice, 1 tablespoon + salt, ½ teaspoon
- Red shallot, 8 (sliced)
- Garlic, 3 (sliced0
- Red hot chili pepper, 6 (rid the seeds and sliced diagonally)
- Ginger, 2 cm (sliced finely)
- Lemon grass, (sliced finely)
- Turmeric, 2 cm (roasted and then crushed)
- Green tomato, 3 (cut into two pieces)
- Turmeric leaf, 1 stalk (cut)
- Scallions, 1 stalk (sliced diagonally)
- Orange leaves, 3
- Basil, 1 stalk
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Oil, 3 tablespoon
- Water, 1 L (boiled)
- Rub the fish with the mixture of lime juice and salt. Set aside 15 minutes.
- By using frying pan, heat the oil and then fry red shallot, garlic, hot chili pepper, ginger and lemongrass until you get good smell. Remove it.
- Boil 1 L water and add the fried seasoning above into sauce pan. Stir it well.
- Add fish and the rest of seasonings. Stir it well until the broth of fish boiled.
- After that, cook fish with spicy and sour sauce with small flame and cook it until the broth only a half.
- Remove it from the stove and pour the fish into a bowl.
- Fish with spicy and sour sauce is ready.