- Chicken meat, 600 gram (quartered 2 x 2 x 2 cm)
- Chicken fat, 150 gram (quartered 2 x 2 x 2 cm) optional
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Water, 50 ml
- Chicken oil (50 gram chicken fat, then cook it until oily)
- Sweet ketchup, 4 tablespoons
- Peanut oil, 4 tablespoon to smear skewer
- Peanut oil, 4 tablespoons to smear the satay
- Red hot chili pepper, 5 (throw the seed and boil it) optional
- Fried peanut, 100 gram
- Candlenut, 5 (fry without oil)
- Palm sugar, 2 tablespoons (slice it)
- Garlic, 2
- Onion, 5
- Coriander, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Slice of cucumber and carrot
- Slice of lemon
How to make chicken satay:
- Skewer each 3 chunks of chicken meat and 1 chicken fat by skewers.
- Cook blended seasoning in the frying pan until it come good smell.
- Pour the water into frying pan until the seasoning thick. Lift it.
- Mix the seasoning with chicken oil, peanut oil and ketchup.
- Soak the satay into the mixture of seasoning for about 15 – 20 minutes so that the seasoning will be absorbed.
- Afterward, roast the satay on the wood charcoal embers or roaster.
- Turn the satay sometime until done.
- Cook the rest of satay once again. Lift it and pour on the satay.
- Satay is ready to be served. You can eat it with the complements.