Here is colorful vegetables recipe that you can make at home. I call this as colorful vegetables because if you are interested in cooking vegetables or running diet program, this is a perfect recipe you can try. Besides it is a healthy dish, it is also contents high fiber, mineral and vitamin. Here is the step how to cook colorful vegetables.
- Mushroom, 125 gram (sliced)
- Bean, 250 gram (chopped 2 cm and boiled half-baked)
- Carrot, 200 gram (chopped 2 cm and boiled half-baked)
- Young corn, 200 gram (chopped 2 cm and boiled half-baked)
- Red paprika, 100 gram (chopped elongated)
- Green paprika, 100 gram (chopped elongated)
- Garlic, 4 (chopped)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
Direction to make colorful vegetables:
- Sautéing garlic for a while and after that, add all of vegetables. And stir it well.
- Add red and green paprika then stir it back
- Then, add sugar, salt, and oyster sauce.
- Stir it back and remove the colorful vegetable after cooked.
- The colorful vegetables are ready.
By : Mba' Poer Ca'emm