|Hot nasi goreng with vegetables|
Because there are lot of variety of nasi goreng, this time I will give you a recipe about how to make hot nasi goreng with vegetables. You can put all vegetables you like and mix it with nasi goreng. And because this is spicy nasi goreng, you can add hot chili pepper as you like or hot spicy sauce. This is one of my favorite nasi goreng because you still get good fiber from vegetables. And here is the recipe how to make hot nasi goreng with vegetables.
- Rice, 150 gram
- Green mustard, 200 gram (finely chopped)
- Carrot, 75 gram (chopped elongated)
- Tomato, 1 (finely chopped)
- Leeks, 2 rods (chopped elongated)
- Egg, 1 (shaked)
- Red shallot, 2 (chopped)
- Garlic, 2 (chopped)
- Red hot chili pepper, 4 (chopped)
- Salt, ¼ teaspoon
- Sweet soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon
- White pepper, ¼ teaspoon
Direction to make hot nasi goreng with vegetables:
- Prepare frying pan and little bit of oil. Pour the egg and add little bit of sugar. Stir the egg and make until half-cooked. Remove and then set aside.
- Prepare frying pan and oil. Add garlic, red hot chili pepper, and red shallot.
- Add carrot and tomato. Stir it for about 2 minutes.
- Add rice, green mustard, eggs, leeks, white pepper, salt, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce. Stir nasi goreng until cooked.
- Hot nasi goreng and vegetables are ready.
You can add vegetables you like, such as cauliflower, broccoli, bean, mushroom, or others.