Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Delicious Drinking : Sweet Corn with Milk

Sweet corn with milk

Sweet corn and milk is one of my new creations. I made this when I did not know what I must do with my sweet corn. Eventually, I had idea to make sweet corn with milk and coconut milk. The taste of this drinking is sweet and unique. It comes from sweet milk, and the taste of deliciousness comes from coconut milk.  Even, you can make it less than 10 minutes. Here is the recipe how to make a glass of sweet corn with milk.

Ingredients:
  1. Sweet corn, 150 gram
  2. Coconut milk, 200 ml
  3. Sachet of chocolate milk, 1
  4. Salt, little bit
Directions:
  1. Prepare sauce pan and pour all of the ingredients.
  2. Cook it until boiled.
  3. Sweet corn with milk is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment