Who does not know chicken noodle? Yes, chicken noodle is one of my favorite foods. As noodle lover, I would like to give you recipe so that you can try to make it at home. The main ingredients are chicken and noodle, the broth plus other seasonings.
- Noodle (ready to be processed or you can make it by yourself), ½ kg
- Chicken oil, 100 ml
- Salty ketchup, 100 ml
- Chicken meat, 300 gram (chop square and boil into hot water)
- Sweet ketchup, 3 tablespoon
- Mushroom, 100 gram (chopped into 4 parts)
- England ketchup, 2 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce, 2 tablespoon
- Scallions, 2 sticks
- Green mustard, 3 sticks
- Garlic, 3
- Onions, 5
- Coriander, 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric, 3 cm
- Ginger, 3 cm
- Candlenuts, 4
Ingredients for broth:
- Water, 2 L
- Bone of chicken, ½ kg
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
How to make chicken noodle
- Boil the water, and pour the noodle and green mustard until floating.
- Lift the noodle and drain it. Divide the noodle into 5 parts.
- Boil the water. Pour the bone of chicken and boil it back with small flame until come out the aroma of the broth.
- Add white pepper and salt and cook until done.
- Cook the ingredient on hot pan until it is smelly and done.
- Pour the chicken and cook until the cooking spices absorbed to the chicken. Then, pour the mushroom into the hot pan. Stir it in order to blend.
- Cook it until done. Afterwards, lift it and let it cool.
How to serve:
- Preparing a bowl, and pour little bit of oil and salty ketchup.
- Pour the noodle with green mustard and stir it.
- Sprinkle the chicken, fried onion, and scallions.
- You can separate the broth of the chicken noodle or you can pour the broth into the bowl before you eat.
- The key of the deliciousness of chicken noodle is come from the chicken oil.
- You can make chicken oil by taking the skin and fat of the chicken.
- Boil hot water with small fire on hot pan.
- Chop 2garlic and pour into the hot pan.
- Cook it until come out the oil from the skin and fat of chicken.
- The oil of chicken is ready to be used to make the broth of chicken noodle.