Making chicken sausage at home for some people becomes a choice to get healthier sausage. Why? That is because when you make sausage at home, you know what you add to make it. Do not think if making chicken sausage at home is just wasting your time. That is because if you consider about your own health and family members, you can save you health’s future. You do not need to add preservative to make chicken sausage. And that is mean your chicken sausage will be healthier. Here is the recipe how to make chicken sausage.
- Chicken meat, 250 gram (chopped 2 x 2 x 2 cm and put it in the freezer)
- Ice block, 25 gram
- Ice water, 50 ml
- Tapioca flour, 25 gram
- Garlic, 3 (blended)
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Red shallot, 1 (chopped)
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Sausage plastic or skin sausage
How to make chicken sausage:
- Blend the chicken meat in the food processor with ice block and ice water.
- Mix the dough with garlic, salt, pepper, and tapioca flour. Stir the dough until become pasta.
- Input the dough into plastic sausage. Tie the both end of plastic then steam it for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Let the chicken sausage cool so that it can be processed.
When you steam the chicken sausage, do not close the cover totally to avoid broken sausage.