Martabak is thick folded crepe filled with spices and pieces of meat. And martabak is popular dish in Indonesia. Besides that, martabak can be eaten completed by a glass of tea or coffee. But this time, I am going to share a recipe about how to make martabak noodle. The main ingredient to make martabak noodle are noodle and eggs. Now, let’s start making martabak noodle.
- Noodle, 75 gram
- Egg, 2
- Leeks, 2 rods (finely chopped)
- Garlic, 2 (chopped)
- Red shallot, 2 (chopped)
- Salt, ¼ teaspoon
- White pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Red hot chili pepper, 2 (chopped) *optional
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Water, 300 ml
Preparation to make martabak noodle:
- Boil noodle in the hot water until soft. Remove and strain it.
- Put egg into a bowl. Stir it well.
- Add leeks, salt, pepper, red hot chili pepper, garlic, red shallot into a bowl. Stir it back
- Pour the noodle into a bowl and then stir it again. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan. And then pour the dough of noodle into frying pan. Use low heat to fry martabak noodle so that it will not over cooked.
- Turn the martabak noodle into other side. Then remove after done.
- Martabak noodle is ready. Martabak noodle will be more delicious if you eat it warm with a glass of tea or coffee.
If you have a pack of noodle which it contents seasonings and oil, you can make it without adding salt and pepper. And steps to make martabak noodle is same like those steps above.