|Crispy fried chicken|
Fried chicken is not a new dish for the people in the world. In some country, crispy fried chicken is served by spicy sauce, spicy dish and dish of raw vegetables with spicy sauce. Making crispy fried chicken need more oil to fry and you must keep the heat of flame stable. Because if not, the taste of crispy fried chicken will be over cook. And here is the recipe how to make crispy fried chicken.
- Whole chicken, 1 (chopped into 8 parts)
- Coconut milk, 150 ml from 1/3 coconut
- Sago palm flour, 200 gram
- Egg, 1
- Ginger plan, 3 cm (pounded for a while)
- Bay leaf, 4
- Lemon grass, 1 (pounded for a while)
- Oil, 500 ml
- Water, 200 ml
- Garlic, 6
- Red shallot, 4
- Ginger, 1 cm
- White pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander, 1 tablespoon (fried without oil for a while)
- Turmeric, 2 cm (roasted for a while)
- Candlenut, 4
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
Directions to make crispy fried chicken:
- Prepare sauce pan. Put chicken, water, blended seasonings, ginger plan, lemon grass, and bay leaf.
- Cook the chicken and stir it sometime until the texture of chicken soft.
- After that, pour coconut milk and cook it back until boiled. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Filter the broth of chicken and get rid the dregs.
- After the broth of chicken cool, add palm sago flour and egg. Add little bit of salt and stir it back to get soft dough.
- Heat the oil and dip the chicken into flour dough.
- Then, fry all the chicken until you get brown color. Remove and set aside.
- Afterwards, fry the rest of dough by taking it with spoon little by little with small flame. Remove the crispy dough until you get brown color.
- Crispy fried chicken is served together.