|Ice lemon tea|
Making ice lemon tea in the hot season is a perfect choice because the taste is delicious and fresh. You can make ice lemon tea at home because it is very easy to make it. And here is the step how to make ice lemon tea.
- Plain tea bag, 3
- Boiled water, 500 ml
- Sugar, 250 gram
- Lemon, 3 (squeeze 2 lemons then separate from the seed and slice 1 lemon crosswise thinly)
- Ice water, as you desired
- Mint leaf
Direction to make ice lemon tea:
- Prepare a kettle to make ice lemon tea. Put the plain tea bag in the boiled water until dark.
- Add sugar and stir it well. Let the heat down slowly.
- Pour the lemon juice into kettle and stir it back. You can add sliced lemon in it.
- Prepare a glass and add ice water. Pour the lemon tea and give it mint leaf.
- Ice lemon tea is ready.
If you want to taste ice lemon tea until the last drop, you can make ice water from lemon juice. Just take 100 ml from the kettle above, included lemon juice and sugar. Then, put in the freezer. And when you want to make ice lemon tea, you can use this ice to make it. This make you can taste delicious and fresh ice lemon tea until the last drop.