|Mung bean juice|
Mung bean juice is one of healthy drinking for us. Why? That is because mung bean is well known as the source of vegetable protein, vitamin A, B, C, E, some minerals and content high protein level. Mung bean also content mineral, phosphor, and calcium which it very useful for our body.
There are many benefits of mung bean for our health. Mung bean can empower bone because it is rich phosphor and calcium. Mung bean is also very good for heart’s health because it contents unsaturated fat which it so beneficial for heart.
The other benefits of consuming mung bean juice is helping protein absorption, preventing cancer, and increasing nerve’s performance. That is because mung bean contents vitamin B1 and vitamin B2.
In the other hands, mung bean also very good for woman’s pregnancy because mung bean contents folic acid which it very important for a pregnant woman. Folic acid is very good for fetus for their nerve’s growth, avoiding from cardiac abnormalities, and other disabilities.
In addition, mung bean also very good to cure hypertension, alcohol poisoning, reducing from itch, overcomes black spot on face, and curing acne on face.
According to those beneficial above, it has proven that making mung bean juice able to avoid us from those health’s problems. And here is the simple recipe how to make mung bean juice for our health. Let’s start making mung bean juice.
- Mung bean, 100 gram (soaked for about 10 – 12 hours)
- Water, 1 L
- Sweetened condensed milk, 150 ml
- Ice block, as you desired
Direction to make mung bean juice
- Boil the water in the sauce pan and then boil the mung beans.
- Cook the mung bean until soft and cooked.
- After that, pour the cooked mung bean and the water into blender.
- Blend the mung bean with sweetened condensed milk, and ice block.
- Blend mung bean until smooth. Then pour mung bean juice into a glass.
- Mung bean juice is ready.
If you do not like sweetened condensed milk, you can add 5 tablespoons of honey.