Sandwich is one of practical food that you can eat anywhere. Basically, sandwich contents two pieces of bread to clip meat, vegetables, cheese. Usually, sandwich is added seasonings or sauce so that the taste will be delicious. There are many breads that can be used for sandwich which it depend to the contents. The surface of bread is spread mayonnaise, butter, margarine, or olive oil to add aroma.
Commonly, sandwich is eaten by people who do not eat rice and they bring it to school or office inside lunch box or sandwich bag. Besides that, sandwich also becomes a practical food so that it can be brought for picnic. But at home, sandwich is eaten as snack or for the main food supplement. This time, I am going to share a recipe how to make fish sandwich which it so easy to be made. Here is the recipe.
- Minced fish flesh, 250 gram
- Egg, 1
- Burger bread, 3
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, 2 (chopped)
- Leeks, 1 rod (chopped)
- Onion, 1 (chopped)
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- White pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
Direction to make fish sandwich
- Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry garlic, onion, and leeks.
- Prepare a bowl. Mix all of the fried ingredients above with minced fish flesh, egg, salt, and pepper into a bowl. Stir it well.
- Shape the dough as you like become oval or round. Afterward, make it thin so that the thickness is around 1.5 cm.
- Cut the bread burger become two.
- Put lettuce, sliced of tomato, fish sandwich and slice of onion in the one side of bread. Then put a half bread to cover the fish sandwich.
- Fish sandwich is ready.
- You can eat fish sandwich with tomato sauce or fried potato.