|Roasted bread with scrambled eggs|
Roasted bread with scrambled egg is suit dish for your breakfast. You can make it fast in the morning for your family members. Besides it is easy to make roasted bread with scrambled egg, this dish also healthy to be served to support your energy to start your day. And here is recipe how to make roasted bread with scrambled egg.
- White bread, 4 slices
- Butter, 3 tablespoon
- Parsley leaf, 3 stalks (chopped finely)
- White pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Cheese, 100 gram (grated)
- Tomato sauce, 2 tablespoon
- Salt, little bit
- Oil, 1 tablespoon
Direction to make roasted bread
- Prepare a bowl and put butter in there. Add chopped parsley leaf and little bit of white pepper. Stir it will until unite.
- Take one piece of bread and spread the mixture of butter with parsley leaf into the bread.
- Then, spread tomato sauce. And the last, spread grated cheese.
- Roast the bread in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After done, remove it and set aside.
Direction to make scrambled egg
- Prepare a bowl and put eggs in the bowl. Add little bit of salt and white pepper. Stir it well
- Prepare cooking pan and heat oil. Use hot oil to make scrambled eggs.
- After oil heated, pour the mixture of egg slowly and stir it. Pour it again and stir it so that the scrambled eggs will not over-cook.
- After done, prepare a plate and put the scrambled eggs on there. Take the roasted bread beside.
- Roasted bread and scrambled eggs are ready for your breakfast.