Fish soup is one of delicious and fresh soup because you can add green tomato to makes the taste nicer. The main ingredient to make fish soup in this recipe is snapper fish. And here is step how to make fish soup.
- Snapper fish, 500 gram (cleaned)
- Scallions, 1 stalk (chopped diagonally)
- Green tomato, 3 (chopped quartered)
- Hot chili pepper, 3 *optional
- Ginger, 2 cm (sliced like matches)
- Red shallot, 7 (sliced)
- Garlic, 4 (sliced)
- Fish sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice, 2 teaspoon
- Fish broth, 1.5 L
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, ½ teaspoon
- Orange leaf, 3
- Basil, ¼ handful
Directions to make fish soup
- Chop snapper fish as you desired.
- Boil fish broth, ginger, garlic, red shallot, orange leaf, and tomato until boiled.
- Add chopped fish and cook it until the color of fish changing.
- Then, you can season with salt, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, and hot chili pepper.
- Add scallions and basil. Cook until boiled
- Fish soup is ready.