|Fried fish with tomato sauce|
- Carp fish, 1 kg (cleaned)
- Oil, 500 ml
- Water, 200 ml
- Tomato, 5 (sliced finely)
- Red shallot, 8 (chopped finely)
- Garlic, 3 (chopped finely)
- Red hot chili pepper, 3 (chopped finely)
- Ginger plant, 2 cm (crushed)
- Bay leaf, 3
- Brown sugar, 50 gram
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White pepper, ¼ teaspoon
Direction to make fried fish with tomato sauce
- After carp fish cleaned, make scratch on fish and then seasoning with salt and white pepper. Fry the fish until dry.
- Fry the red shallot and garlic. Stir it well. Add hot chili pepper, tomato, ginger plant, and bay leaf.
- Afterwards, pour water, brown sugar, and salt.
- Cook the sauce until boiled. Remove it and pour the sauce on to fried fish.
- Fried fish with tomato sauce is ready.