|Nasi goreng with noodle|
Nasi goreng can be mixed with other ingredients, such as vegetables or noodle. You can add whatever you like to make your nasi goreng has good taste. To make delicious nasi goreng is easy as long as you know what seasonings you add to your nasi goreng.
The key is the taste should be balance so that it nasi goreng can be eaten. And if you want to mix nasi goreng with noodle, you can soften the noodle by pouring it with hot water then strain it directly so that the texture still chewy. Do not soak the noodle with hot water because the texture will be too soft. And this is the recipe how to make nasi goreng with noodle.
- Cooked rice, 150 gram
- Noodle, 100 gram (poured hot water, then strained)
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, 2 (chopped)
- Red garlic, 3 (chopped)
- Red hot chili pepper, 2 (sliced) *optional
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Sweet soy sauce, 3 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Prepare cooking pan and heat oil. Fry garlic, red hot chili, and red shallot.
- Add cooked rice then stir it. Then you can season by adding salt, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper.
- Stir nasi goreng until sweet soy sauce spread. Remove from stove.
- Prepare a plate and put nasi goreng into the plate.
- Nasi goreng with noodle is ready.