|Sardines with tomato sauce|
Sardines with tomato sauce can be made easily at home. It will be more delicious if you eat it with warm rice. And here is the recipe how to make sardines with tomato sauce.
- Sardines, 4 (cleaned and rid the head and tail of sardines)
- Tomato, 3 (chopped elongated)
- Garlic, 3 (chopped)
- Red shallot, 4 (chopped)
- Ginger, 3 cm (chopped elongated)
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Sugar, ½ teaspoon
- Orange leaf, 2 (chopped small)
- Red hot chili pepper, 4 (chopped diagonally) *optional
- Lemon juice, 2 tablespoons
- Oil, 250 ml
- Water, 50 ml
Directions how to make sardines with tomato sauce
- Put the sardines on the plate and pour lemon juice. Turn side beside then set aside.
- After that you can sprinkle sardines with little bit of salt and white pepper. Turn side by side.
- Prepare hot oil and then fry sardines until you get brown color. Set aside.
- Prepare cooking pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Fry ginger, garlic and red shallot.
- Add orange leaf and red hot chili pepper. Stir it well.
- Pour sliced tomato and then crushed so that it will be looks like pasta.
- After the tomato changing to be pasta, seasoning with salt, sugar, water, and white pepper.
- Stir it well until tomato sauce united.
- Put fried sardines into tomato sauce and cook sardines with tomato sauce until done.
- Remove it and then sardines with tomato sauce are ready.