The key to make delicious grilled fish is come from seasonings that you use to grill it. Learn the easy recipe how to make grilled fish.
- Carp fish, 2 @ 600 gram (cleaned)
- Lime juice, 3 tablespoon
- White pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, ¼ teaspoon
- Red shallot, 10
- Garlic, 6
- Coriander, 1 tablespoon
- Red hot chili pepper, 4
- Candlenut, 5
- Ginger plant, 2 cm
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Sweet soy sauce, 4 tablespoon
- Butter, thawed
Direction to make grilled fish
- Prepare carp fish. Slice with the knife some parts of carp fish so that the seasoning can be absorbed.
- Sprinkle with salt, white pepper, and lime juice.
- Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare griller. After carp fish ready spread with butter and sweet soy sauce.
- Grill the carp fish side by side. Spread it again by mashed seasoning with butter and sweet soy sauce.
- Grill it again. Do this 2 or 3 times so that the taste of grilled carp fish more delicious.
- Remove it and grilled fish is ready.