|Hot fried noodle|
- Package of instant noodle, 1 (75 gram included instant seasoning)
- Red shallot, 2 (chopped)
- Garlic, 1 (chopped)
- Red hot chili pepper, 3 (chopped diagonally) *optional
- Water, 300 ml
- Oil, 1 teaspoon
- Prepare sauce pan and heat water.
- After boiled, boil noodle for about 3 minutes or until soft.
- Then, strain it and set aside.
- Prepare frying pan and heat oil.
- Fry red shallot and garlic for a while.
- Then, pour boiled noodle and seasonings.
- Stir it well until the seasonings united with noodle.
- Remove it from stove.
- Fried noodle is ready.